The ruleof40.trade Python API is now available on PyPi.org here. The Rule of 40 API returns the current and historic list of Rule of 40 stocks and includes scores and relevant dates etc.
- Get the current Rule of 40 list
- Get historic Rule of 40 data:
- At any date since 2010-01-01
- The full Rule of 40 history of any symbol since 2010-01-01
Use the following pip command:
pip install ruleof40
Methods & Classes
Returns the current list of Rule of 40 stocks, including their Rule of 40 score
get_hist_per_date(date:datetime = None, cookies=None)
Returns the list of Rule of 40 stocks for the given date
Returns the Rule of history for the given symbol since 2010-01-01.
- Recorded dates ALL apply to the START of the trading day on that date
from ruleof40 import ruleof40 as r40 from datetime import datetime, date import pandas as pd current = r40.get_current() print(current) histdate = r40.get_hist_per_date(datetime(2021, 1, 1, 0, 0)) print(histdate) histsym = r40.get_hist_per_symbol('ADBE') print(histsym)